Dr. Victoria Kushnir at Prime Dental Associates, a general and cosmetic dental office in Johnsburg IL is proud to introduce her new dental logo image for her practice.
Smoking has a variety of negative effects on your dental health. Here are just a few you should look out for:
- Halitosis (bad breath)
- Stained teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Build up of calculus (tartar) on the teeth
- Risk of inflammation of the gums, tongue and oral tissues
- Risk of gum disease
- Risk of developing oral cancer
If you smoke, we encourage you to do the following:
- Visit the dentist for an exam and cleaning every 4 months so we can remove plaque, stain and tartar that lead to gum disease and bone loss. We will also do an examination of your mouth to identify any changes we see in your mouth.
- Stop smoking to decrease the effects of smoking on your teeth and oral tissues.
Contact Prime Dental Associates, your Johnsburg dental office, to schedule your cleaning and examination.
Dr Victoria Kushnir and Dr Thomas Frymark are pleased to start 2018 with a new name and a new website. Our new practice name is Prime Dental Associates.
Please stop back again. We are currently working on our NEW fully functioning website. Our website will be mobile ready too!